1. We gather the following types of information needed to process certain user requests, including the creation of an RILiving user account, property inquiries, complete the purchase of on-line services and maintain related records:
2. We may use this information to:
3. We do not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties, except for when required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
4. Personal and account information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products and services offered on the Site will only be used to process the transactions you request.
5. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
6. You may edit your personal contact information directly by accessing the user profile feature or for subscribing REALTORS®, by contacting the Rhode Island Association of REALTORS® membership department.